Bahrain law firm wins key honour
Manama, July 26, 2011
Bahrain-based Hassan Radhi & Associates was selected as one of the best law firms in the Middle East at the International Legal Alliance Summit and Awards 2011 in Paris.
The firm's senior partner Dr Hassan Ali Radhi received a silver award at the International Legal Awards ceremony organised by the Leaders League.
The International Legal Alliance Summit and Awards brought together more than 450 senior representatives of leading law firms as well as general counsels from over 40 countries.
It gave law firms worldwide the opportunity to meet international companies, network with current clients, create new relationships and recognise the top law firms in Europe, Asia, Africa and the Americas. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- GCC to set up 100,000-strong security force
- Iran, powers to resume nuclear talks after snag
- Nine officials held in Oman graft trials
- Bahrain 'ready for GCC union'
- GCC plans new law for domestic workers
- Bahrain plans big celebrations for National Day
- Abu Dhabi Ports institute hosts special courses
- Auditing push for small enterprises in Bahrain
- US, UK have failed Syrian rebels says Saudi prince
- Israel-Palestinian deal possible by April says Kerry