His Majesty King Hamad
Bahrain King pledges support for business
Manama, September 11, 2012
His Majesty King Hamad has pledged his full support for Bahrain's trade and economic sectors to continue their "indispensable role”, vowing to create a favourable environment for the march of progress and growth to continue.
He stressed the importance of protecting the status of Bahrain as a leading business hub in the region.
He said this as he received a group of traders and businessmen at Sakhir Palace.
The King paid tribute to businessmen for their crucial role in boosting development, affirming his support for their efforts in serving the country and citizens. "Traders laid the foundations for commercial and economic life, engineered Bahrain's progress and prosperity and projected its shining image abroad," he said.
He hailed their success in building wide-ranging and solid economic relations with their counterparts all over the world. The King also credited dedicated Bahrainis for the kingdom's brilliant achievements to ensure a brighter tomorrow for the nation.
He stressed Bahrain's resolve to provide facilities to boost investments, citing economic reforms and streamlined procedures to increase the volume of trade.
Traders and businessmen thanked His Majesty for his support, reaffirming their unwavering allegiance to the wise leadership. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Qatar denies Syria 'contact'
- Iran to take part in security forum
- GCC security bolstered by Royal grant
- Egypt to pay $1.5bn arrears to foreign oil firms
- Charles Russell opens Qatar office
- Egypt delays decision on $4.8bn IMF loan
- UAE, Netherlands sign investments deal
- Iran sees no big 2014 oil exports recovery
- Egypt ‘returned $500m deposit to Qatar’
- Bill to scrap expat levy is rejected