His Majesty King Hamad
Bahrain King hails success of China visit
Manama, September 26, 2013
Bahrain's trade volume with China has almost doubled each year over the last decade, His Majesty King Hamad said last night.
The more than 900 per cent growth over the last 10 years stands today as a bridge for cultural and educational exchanges, he was quoted as saying in a report in the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
Describing the visit as a historical success, His Majesty said it had contributed in hugely bolstering bilateral relations. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- GCC to introduce EU-style visa in 2014
- GCC to set up 100,000-strong security force
- Iran, powers to resume nuclear talks after snag
- Nine officials held in Oman graft trials
- Bahrain 'ready for GCC union'
- GCC plans new law for domestic workers
- Bahrain plans big celebrations for National Day
- Abu Dhabi Ports institute hosts special courses
- Auditing push for small enterprises in Bahrain
- US, UK have failed Syrian rebels says Saudi prince