Second Madonna concert in Abu Dhabi on June 4
Abu Dhabi, February 28, 2012
Following a record sell-out of Madonna’s Abu Dhabi show on June 3, Flash Entertainment today announced that a second concert will be held on June 4 at the Yas Arena, Yas Island.
Flash said tickets will go on sale on March 5 at midday for the second concert.
Tickets for the June 3 concert were sold out within hours of their launch yesterday.
“The excitement in Abu Dhabi and the region has culminated in a record sell-out of the June 3 show,” said Mira Sadek from Flash. “We are pleased to announce Madonna’s second and final show on June 4.”
“Without a doubt, Madonna has become the number one selling show in the region,” added Sadek.
Tickets can be purchased from www.thinkflash.ae and select Virgin Megastore outlets in Dubai and Abu Dhabi (Mall of the Emirates, Dubai Mall and Abu Dhabi Mall).
Ticket prices remain the same as the first show with general admission tickets starting at Dh250 (limited quantity) with remaining tickets at Dh495, all-seated Grandstand at Dh695 and Golden Circle tickets at Dh1,095. A limited quantity of VIP hospitality packages will also be available at Dh2,295. Each VIP Hospitality package will include a Golden Circle ticket to see Madonna live in Abu Dhabi, exclusive tour gift, official tour program, a dedicated VIP reception, a commemorative tour laminate, a private entrance to the concert site and a VIP parking pass (limited quantity).
For those coming from Dubai, there will be an iMan Bus service available for Dh85 which must be purchased with concert tickets. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Expert discusses role of PR in Arab world
- Twitter chief to kick off Digital Media Forum
- Saxo Bank launches TV channel
- Nawras launches data roaming solution
- Yahoo buys Tumblr in $1.1bn deal
- Promoaction DDB wins Zain Saudi account
- Bahrain launches eContent award for 2013
- Hackers target radio station portal in Bahrain
- City Seasons backs European MICE event
- Saudi woman creates history by climbing Everest