Xerox technology wins print awards
Dubai, March 5, 2012
Customers of Xerox, the leading document management company, recently won awards under the Digital print category at the Dubai International Print Awards 2012.
Xerox Emirates customers such as Digital Office, Print Outs, IMC, Modern Printing Press and Zabeel Printing Press all won various awards with the use of Xerox technology.
The awards recognize companies that are industry experts in their respective fields with the most innovative technologies.
“Our awards reflect the capability and dedication of the Digital Office team and the strength of our partnership with Xerox Emirates. Through Xerox’s market-leading business development support we’ve developed new products and applications that our customers love,” said Faisal Iqbal, general manager for Digital Office. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Leo Burnett names Mena innovation head
- OSN launches first combat sports channel
- Etihad launches holiday photo contest
- Al Jazeera weighs bid for $1bn Turkish pay-TV
- New UAE road safety website launched
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- Yahoo in Saudi Professional League tieup
- Memac Ogilvy wins big at Mepra
- Bahrain big inspiration for top US designer
- Three 'Avatar' sequels to be made in New Zealand