Aims launches new digital signage campaign
Dubai, April 4, 2012
Advanced Interactive Media Solutions (Aims) recently executed a new campaign for Alokozay Group of Companies demonstrating the impact of digital signage technology in enhancing brand awareness through interactive gaming functionalities.
The company developed and deployed custom-built kiosks at Mall of Emirates, Deira City Centre and Mirdif City Centre, while an interactive digital content was created using Scala software that integrated various social media and interactive gaming features.
Each kiosk was installed with back-to-back, 42-inch screens with touch panels used by visitors to play a memory game and register. The campaign also featured built-in camera functionalities and Facebook integration.
The kiosk displayed Alokozay branding when idle with a scrolling ticker text bar at the bottom of the screen inviting the public to “Play Scratch, Match & Win Game” and a chance to win instant prizes. The interactive memory game would be launched once the user touches the screen.
Ahmed ElRidi, CEO of Advanced Interactive Media Solutions, said: “The digital signage campaign that Aims developed for Alokozay Group of Companies strongly demonstrated the strategic benefits of digital signage technology, particularly for mall-based campaigns. It attracted huge crowds, the public enjoyed the interactive and highly-engaging gaming experience.”
“Moreover, Aims also used a state-of-art audience measurement system, which allowed Alokozay to effectively gauge the campaign’s success,” he said.
The campaign’s interactive gaming features were activated when the player touched the play button, which prompted the player to register using a virtual keyboard. He could then choose to take his photo before proceeding to the game.
On completion, the player’s score and photo was uploaded to Alokozay’s Facebook fan page. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat