Elaph launches new website
Dubai, May 16, 2012
Elaph.com, a leading Arabic news website, has announced the launch of its new website.
The new website was unveiled at the 11th Arab Media Forum recently, coinciding with Elaph’s 11th anniversary.
Elaph showcases the new media technology and presents to the Arabic world a new, unique, exclusive and fresh way of interacting with the website, a statement said.
Editor-in-chief Othman al-Omeir said: “ The first thing users will now see on the Homepage and throughout the site are the Newswalls which provide a visual way to browse and explore the latest news. Driven by images, the Newswall provides an engaging visual representation of all the latest news on site. Users are able to browse and select an image and an accompanying headline on the Newswall and then read the full story. As the news is constantly updated, so the Newswall constantly evolves and changes.”
Elaph has partnered with Ultra Knowledge as its technology partner and innovator of the Newswall. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Abu Dhabi Sports launches new mobile app
- Bahrain film nominated for IWC award
- Adnec seals strategic deal with Spanish firm
- Al Jazeera picks Canon as global lens provider
- Lebanese media group apologises to Bahrain
- Sharjah to unveil 'Islamic Culture Capital' logo
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award