Adobe to demonstrate Creative Suite 6
Dubai, May 28, 2012
Adobe Systems Mena will give a demonstration of a workflow solution of the newly released Creative Suite 6 the Westin Hotel in Dubai on June 3.
The Adobe D-Day is free to attend for all creative professionals, from designers to photographers and film makers to animators, gamers and Web developers.
Alongside partners HP, Wacom, Omnix, Eizo, Mediacast, Advanced Media, and Grapheast, Adobe will bring international CS experts, Jason Levine, Paul Trani, and Rufus Deuchler, who will demonstrate together a CS6 workflow solution that goes from ideas to finished work faster than ever before.
“We are very excited to collaborate with our partners in celebrating the launch of the most advanced Creative Suite solution in this region”, said Abdallah Saqqa, general manager, Mena, Adobe Systems.
“Adobe is committed to sharing technologies that enable the creative community. We are bringing our renowned experts to demonstrate CS6 through an engaging and entertaining showcase of the latest features, with new workflows that support designers, students, agencies and enthusiasts. The new features represent a leap forward for the industry as we look to merge our superior design software with the latest in technology.”
CS6 features new levels of performance with tools, functionality and an enhanced user interface that streamline the creation of content, ensuring websites, images, videos and apps look great across different screen sizes and form factors.
CS6 also offers greater control over Arabic text, with two new fonts and capabilities to help designers better manage the position of diacritics. All of these features and many more, will be on display through live demos in the Adobe D-Day. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released
- Alwaleed makes it to Bloomberg’s billionaires index
- Bold&Beautiful stars to race Abu Dhabi triathlon
- Paragon releases new Arabic dictionary apps