Lexmark seminar big success in Saudi
Riyadh, June 2, 2012
Lexmark International Middle East, a leader in document and printing technology, said it had received overwhelming response for its products at the recent 'Document Day' series event held in Riyadh.
The products presentations for customers and partners in Saudi Arabia was designed to increase awareness about current innovations and solutions available from leading document and print technology vendors.
The seminar, held on different days in Riyadh and Al Khobar, attracted 140 delegates from corporate, government departments, leading institutions and individual buyers interested in learning about the latest technological advances in imaging and document management technology.
The event was organised by Square One Technologies, a document-centric solutions provider, who brought leading vendors onto a common platform for the benefit of regional buyers.
The seminar addressed topics considered crucial to industry including: ways to reduce printing and imaging costs, smart document handling systems, streamlining business processes and green office practices and waste reduction.
Lexmark’s Saudi large accounts manager, Raed Atallah, presented delegates with its range of customisable end-to-end value added solutions designed for the customer’s specific needs.
Also introduced to the market was Lexmark’s range of new products including the Office Edge series Pro 5500, the C740 and the X740 series.
Lexmark has today evolved from being a manufacturer of printers and copiers into a full solutions provider with out of the box offerings that enable the customer to ‘Print Less and Save More,’ said a senior official.
“Document Solutions, Electronic Documents Workflows, and MPS Solutions (Managed Print Services) are still in the entry stage in the Saudi market and events like these facilitate greater market penetration and exposure for participating companies,” remarked Mathias Militzer, the general manager, of Lexmark International Middle East.
“Lexmark being a company purely engaged in developing document-oriented solutions, with a long association with Saudi market, is ideally positioned to meet the unique needs and requirements of the Saudi customer.”
The company’s current range of high-end solutions designed to Reduce, Automate and Digitize, enables consumers to considerably enhance efficient document management and optimise time and space use, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- NAS CEO El Houry chosen Young Global Leader
- Branson to address top UAE executives at du forum
- Rare Qatari artefacts on display in Doha
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SES signs capacity deal with Libyan group
- Primedia appoints new general manager in UAE
- National Geographic announces Cosmos launch
- Red Stallion Interactive sets up Bahrain, Qatar offices
- New MD for Media Group International
- Al Aan TV picks Harris for HD service
- Ogilvy & Mather takes majority stake in Memac Ogilvy
- UAE to host first stage of IPL cricket
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- LIVE exhibits HD technologies at Cabsat
- Twitter crashes again, software glitch blamed
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal