Xerox launches tech centre at IMPZ
Dubai, June 19, 2012
Xerox Emirates recently opened a technology and innovation centre (Xetic) at its offices in the International Media Production Zone (IMPZ) in Dubai.
This world class innovation and technology centre provides access to Xerox partners and customers in the Middle East region to view and experience the latest innovative technology solutions from Xerox.
The first of its kind for Xerox in the Middle East, the facility leverages Xerox industry-leading innovation and service expertise and strengthens global competitiveness in business process and document management latest technology and solutions.
Customers and partners will have the opportunity to view and get hands-on experience on the various offerings of Xerox products and solutions showcased in different platforms that demonstrate safety and security, environment and sustainability. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Bahrainis set to create floral design record
- Leo Burnett names Mena innovation head
- OSN launches first combat sports channel
- Etihad launches holiday photo contest
- Al Jazeera weighs bid for $1bn Turkish pay-TV
- New UAE road safety website launched
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- Yahoo in Saudi Professional League tieup
- Memac Ogilvy wins big at Mepra
- Bahrain big inspiration for top US designer