Batelco names Euro 2012 campaign winners
Manama, June 28, 2012
Batelco, the leading mobile services provider in Bahrain, has announced the first two winners of a campaign it launched in partnership with Bahrain FM (93.3 FM) for its mobile subscribers during Euro 2012.
The two lucky winners of Euro FM SMS and Win campaign, Mishaal AL Zayani and Mohd Al Sairafi have won tickets to attend the final of Euro 2012 in Kiev. The great prize also includes flights and hotel accommodation.
Batelco’s Youth Marketing Team is sponsoring Euro FM, the popular sports programme hosted by Bahrain FM. The show takes place daily from 4pm to 6pm and keeps football fans up to date with all the latest scores and commentary from the Euro 2012 matches as well as enticing them to enter the SMS and Win competition.
A daily discussion also takes place on Batelco’s Facebook Page giving football fans the chance to interact with other fans.
Apart from the prizes of the Euro 2012 Final tickets, drawn after the quarter final there are also two iPad 2 devices for the winners of the semi-final round and final match.
Football fans who are also Batelco mobile subscribers are invited to listen in to hear the latest news which will help in answering the SMS questions. As part of the SMS challenge, customers are invited to guess the winner of each match.
Those who have guessed the correct team will be entered into the raffle. Additionally, Batelco will present a Blackberry device to the participant who has the most entries in the SMS challenge, regardless of whether his/her answers were correct or not. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released
- Alwaleed makes it to Bloomberg’s billionaires index
- Bold&Beautiful stars to race Abu Dhabi triathlon
- Paragon releases new Arabic dictionary apps