Summit to focus on Libya investment
Tripoli, September 25, 2012
A summit focused on investment in Libya, especially in sectors like oil production, banking and finance, telecommunication, information technology and tourism, will be held in November.
The Libya Summit, being organised by Fleming Gulf Conferences, will be held between November 20 and 22 in Tripoli.
The three-day summit will have representatives from more than 20 participating countries taking part in 10 plus hours of knowledge sharing, networking sessions, industry insights. Participants will also have a chance to participate in interactive sessions, all conducted by over 35 speakers and panellists.
Speakers include representatives from the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, Nato, the World Health Organisation, BBC World News, the Tripoli Post, Lukoil, Condor Petroleum, Barclays Capital and the International Finance Corporation-World Bank Group, amongst others. - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- F1 clinches Mideast TV rights deal
- Bahrainis set to create floral design record
- Leo Burnett names Mena innovation head
- OSN launches first combat sports channel
- Etihad launches holiday photo contest
- Al Jazeera weighs bid for $1bn Turkish pay-TV
- New UAE road safety website launched
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- Yahoo in Saudi Professional League tieup
- Memac Ogilvy wins big at Mepra