Ron Kaufman to lead Bahrain workshop
Manama, October 1, 2012
Bahrain Institute of Banking and Finance (BIBF) will host an executive-level workshop by international expert Ron Kaufman on service leadership next week.
The workshop, on October 7 at the Bahrain Crowne Plaza Hotel Convention Centre, has drawn strong interest from Bahrain’s executive community.
Kaufman is rated as one of the top 25 speakers around the globe and is the author of the New York Times Best-seller "Uplifting Service".
"More than ever before, successful companies are gaining market share, increasing customer loyalty, and boosting their profitability by differentiating on excellent service. To do this consistently over time demands more than only delivering excellent service to customers. It also means building an Uplifting Service Culture that ensures outstanding service between colleagues, departments and functions inside the organization,” said Kaufman.
“This culture of uplifting internal service will attract, develop and retain the best staff and results in the best service experience for external customers and clients," he said.
Garry Muriwai, BIBF director, said: “As leaders in the field of education and training for the financial sector, BIBF understands that to achieve success, visionary leaders must lead their organisations towards achieving customer service excellence which benchmarks against global standards. Introducing innovation tools and concepts to enhance and develop local leaders will further advance Bahrain’s current top 50 position within the Innovators Index according to the Global Innovation Index 2012.”
Extending Tamkeen’s support for the workshop, Amal Al-Kooheji, Tamkeen senior manager, human capital development, said: “This support comes in line with Tamkeen’s mission to provide the necessary training and development opportunities for Bahrainis in order make them the ideal employees of choice, as well as raise the skills profile of the local employment force and therefore improve their living standards.”
Kadri Rizk, head of centre at BIBF for leadership and management, said: “This event is a key part of the Centre’s strategy in showcasing internationally reknowned speakers in the fields of leadership and management for the Bahraini market. I envisage the success of this will lead to other events in the future.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Dubai Culture launches Instagram contest
- Dubai arts consultancy wins major hotel deal
- Du campaign sweeps Dubai Lynx Awards
- Arab heroes shine at Abu Dhabi Triathlon
- Memac Ogilvy wins big at Dubai Lynx Awards
- Bahrain set to host first bridal and fashion expo
- NAS CEO El Houry chosen Young Global Leader
- Branson to address top UAE executives at du forum
- Rare Qatari artefacts on display in Doha
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SES signs capacity deal with Libyan group
- Primedia appoints new general manager in UAE
- National Geographic announces Cosmos launch
- Red Stallion Interactive sets up Bahrain, Qatar offices
- New MD for Media Group International
- Al Aan TV picks Harris for HD service
- Ogilvy & Mather takes majority stake in Memac Ogilvy
- UAE to host first stage of IPL cricket
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- LIVE exhibits HD technologies at Cabsat
- Twitter crashes again, software glitch blamed
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps