Bahrain gears up for spectacular jewellery show
Manama, October 8, 2012
Bahrain is set to stage the most glittering jewellery expo in the Middle East - which will showcase exquisite craftsmanship from around the world.
The 21st Middle East International Jewellery and Watches Exhibition will open on October 16 and HRH Prime Minister Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa will patronise the glamorous event.
The five-day show will be held at the Bahrain International Exhibition and Convention Centre. This was confirmed at yesterday's Cabinet session chaired by the Premier.
Industry and Commerce Minister Dr Hassan Fakhro submitted a memo updating the session on preparations to host "Jewellery Arabia 2012". – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- LIVE exhibits HD technologies at Cabsat
- Twitter crashes again, software glitch blamed
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest