Bahrain gears up for spectacular jewellery show
Manama, October 8, 2012
Bahrain is set to stage the most glittering jewellery expo in the Middle East - which will showcase exquisite craftsmanship from around the world.
The 21st Middle East International Jewellery and Watches Exhibition will open on October 16 and HRH Prime Minister Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa will patronise the glamorous event.
The five-day show will be held at the Bahrain International Exhibition and Convention Centre. This was confirmed at yesterday's Cabinet session chaired by the Premier.
Industry and Commerce Minister Dr Hassan Fakhro submitted a memo updating the session on preparations to host "Jewellery Arabia 2012". – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Twitter chief to kick off Digital Media Forum
- Saxo Bank launches TV channel
- Nawras launches data roaming solution
- Yahoo buys Tumblr in $1.1bn deal
- Promoaction DDB wins Zain Saudi account
- Bahrain launches eContent award for 2013
- Hackers target radio station portal in Bahrain
- City Seasons backs European MICE event
- Saudi woman creates history by climbing Everest
- Top Doha museum showcases Qatar heritage