Bahrain gears up for spectacular jewellery show
Manama, October 8, 2012
Bahrain is set to stage the most glittering jewellery expo in the Middle East - which will showcase exquisite craftsmanship from around the world.
The 21st Middle East International Jewellery and Watches Exhibition will open on October 16 and HRH Prime Minister Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa will patronise the glamorous event.
The five-day show will be held at the Bahrain International Exhibition and Convention Centre. This was confirmed at yesterday's Cabinet session chaired by the Premier.
Industry and Commerce Minister Dr Hassan Fakhro submitted a memo updating the session on preparations to host "Jewellery Arabia 2012". – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Leo Burnett names Mena innovation head
- OSN launches first combat sports channel
- Etihad launches holiday photo contest
- Al Jazeera weighs bid for $1bn Turkish pay-TV
- New UAE road safety website launched
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- Yahoo in Saudi Professional League tieup
- Memac Ogilvy wins big at Mepra
- Bahrain big inspiration for top US designer
- Three 'Avatar' sequels to be made in New Zealand