Infiniti launches Vettel helmet design contest
Dubai, September 8, 2013
Infiniti, the luxury automotive brand, has launched an exclusive competition to design the helmet worn by Formula One Triple World champion Sebastian Vettel at the upcoming Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
Race fans from all over the Middle East are being invited to submit their most creative designs to Infiniti. The winning entry will be personally chosen by Sebastian Vettel, who will wear the helmet for the Friday practice sessions and Saturday qualifying session at the Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi on November 1 and 2.
The lucky winner plus a friend will also enjoy a VIP weekend at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix with Infiniti, including meeting Vettel himself.
Participants will be able to submit their designs directly to the Infiniti competition website at infiniti-gp.com/competition/vettel-abu-dhabi-helmet or download the helmet template and simply draw their design on paper. Entries close on September 29 and will be judged on September 30.
“The helmets I wear are very important to me, as each one has a special meaning or a connection with the race in question. Normally I work closely with my helmet designer to come up with a new design for every other race, and this is the first time I’ve given the fans the chance to do it for me. I can’t wait to see what they come up with,” said Vettel. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- F1 clinches Mideast TV rights deal
- Bahrainis set to create floral design record
- Leo Burnett names Mena innovation head
- OSN launches first combat sports channel
- Etihad launches holiday photo contest
- Al Jazeera weighs bid for $1bn Turkish pay-TV
- New UAE road safety website launched
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- Yahoo in Saudi Professional League tieup
- Memac Ogilvy wins big at Mepra