Ooredoo, Disney sign content deal
Doha, September 16, 2013
Ooredoo is set to bring some of the world’s best-loved entertainment to its customers, following the signing of a multi-territory, multi-year deal with the Walt Disney Company Mena.
Customers of Ooredoo’s Next Generation Mozaic TV service will be able to access Disney Movies on Demand, Disney Channels on Demand and ABC TV on Demand via the Video-on-Demand services both inside the home and on-the-move with connected devices.
Top Disney channel TV shows that can be accessed will include ‘Shake It Up,’ and movies such as Pinocchio, Toy Story, Monsters, Inc, Cars and Pirates of the Caribbean.
The multi-screen agreement will enable customers to access the content via iPads, iPhones and PCs, besides their home television.
Waleed Al Sayed, chief operating officer, said: “Disney is a brand that is known and loved all around the world by children and families, and we are delighted to be able to offer such a range of fantastic family entertainment directly to our customers.”
Next Generation Mozaic TV offers a large range of content in HD picture quality, with on-demand features including Pause and Record Live TV and a Catch-up missed TV facility. - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released
- Alwaleed makes it to Bloomberg’s billionaires index
- Bold&Beautiful stars to race Abu Dhabi triathlon
- Paragon releases new Arabic dictionary apps