Primedia Qatar launches commercial directory
Doha, December 26, 2013
Qatar Chamber and Primedia International have released the 2013-14 edition of the Qatar Commercial and Industrial Directory.
The Qatar Commercial and Industrial Directory is an annual directory published in Arabic and English since 2010. The publication includes official industry company listings of all registered businesses with the Chamber with telephone numbers, fax, addresses, and contact details as well as detailed trade, legal and government information to ease business development in the country.
Available on different platforms - hard copy, CD and online on at qatarchamber.com, the Qatar Commercial and Industrial Directory offers multiple advertisements opportunities.
“We are delighted to publish the 2013-14 edition of the Qatar Commercial and Industrial Directory” said Aldrin Menezes, Primedia Qatar chief operating officer.
“Working on this project with the Qatar Chamber enables us to provide support to all Qatari businesses and help them to be more competitive” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- NAS CEO El Houry chosen Young Global Leader
- Branson to address top UAE executives at du forum
- Rare Qatari artefacts on display in Doha
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SES signs capacity deal with Libyan group
- Primedia appoints new general manager in UAE
- National Geographic announces Cosmos launch
- Red Stallion Interactive sets up Bahrain, Qatar offices
- New MD for Media Group International
- Al Aan TV picks Harris for HD service
- Ogilvy & Mather takes majority stake in Memac Ogilvy
- UAE to host first stage of IPL cricket
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- LIVE exhibits HD technologies at Cabsat
- Twitter crashes again, software glitch blamed
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal