Lifestyle club marks 10 years of ME ops
Dubai, January 7, 2014
London-headquartered Quintessentially Lifestyle, a leading luxury lifestyle management and concierge service, recently celebrated 10 years of business in the Middle East.
The exclusive private members club, which has offices in over 60 countries worldwide, is on call 24/7, 365 days a year. Its unique service delivers first class lifestyle management via an extensive network of contacts and partners, giving members access to the typically inaccessible. Member benefits include services, networking opportunities and access to insider events and information.
Quintessentially Lifestyle in the UAE recently introduced innovative events to its own calendar such as the Elite Member Dinners hosted at the newest and most exclusive establishments, often before they are open to the public, as well as ‘At-Home Events’, which has seen a number of luxury brands showcasing their new collections in the privacy of members’ homes.
The latest addition to the service is the Quintessentially Nightlife specialist, on call throughout the night, who personally facilitates bar, restaurant and nightclub bookings at the most sought after venues.
Caroline Hargreaves, managing director, said: “Access to the best restaurant openings, prestigious sporting finals, sold-out concerts or networking opportunities beyond your wildest dreams, we strive to offer those who have recently relocated to Dubai or have been here for years unique experiences and access 365 days of the year.
“Dubai is a vibrant, cosmopolitan hub, but due to its size and plethora of nationalities, it can often be daunting and hard to navigate. We pride ourselves on being the key to opening doors and the creator of unique opportunities and experiences. In our tenth year in the region, with a high concentration of discerning high-net-worth individuals, our years of experience allow us to continue exceeding expectations and offer impeccable service, quality and perfection.” – TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Private club |
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Majid Al Futtaim plans cinema expansion
- Dubai Culture launches Instagram contest
- Dubai arts consultancy wins major hotel deal
- Du campaign sweeps Dubai Lynx Awards
- Arab heroes shine at Abu Dhabi Triathlon
- Memac Ogilvy wins big at Dubai Lynx Awards
- Bahrain set to host first bridal and fashion expo
- NAS CEO El Houry chosen Young Global Leader
- Branson to address top UAE executives at du forum
- Rare Qatari artefacts on display in Doha
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SES signs capacity deal with Libyan group
- Primedia appoints new general manager in UAE
- National Geographic announces Cosmos launch
- Red Stallion Interactive sets up Bahrain, Qatar offices
- New MD for Media Group International
- Al Aan TV picks Harris for HD service
- Ogilvy & Mather takes majority stake in Memac Ogilvy
- UAE to host first stage of IPL cricket
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- LIVE exhibits HD technologies at Cabsat
- Twitter crashes again, software glitch blamed
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends