Interbrand names new director
Dubai , July 19, 2007
Interbrand has appointed Matthew Millard-Beer as director for International Development.
In his new role, Millard-Beer will take responsibility for the firm's growth in the Middle East where he will also explore the opportunities for establishing an Interbrand operation in the region, said a senior Interbrand official.
He joins the firm from leading international communications company Fleishman-Hillard and brings extensive experience in network development and global account management.
Prior to his role as Director at Fleishman-Hillard, he held senior positions at BBDO and Porter Novelli - where he notably set up and managed their Middle East and North African network.
'The London office continues to go from strength to strength, Matthew is joining us at a time when our international work needs a leader to consolidate our position and ensure that we continue to deliver excellent, award-winning work in these key markets,' said CEO of Interbrand UK Rune Gustafson.
'I am delighted to join the world's leading brand consultancy which offers the perfect optimised blend of analytical and creative services. This is an exciting and challenging role which highlights Interbrand's clear commitment to creating and managing brand value in these dynamic markets,' said Millard-Beer.TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Dubai private security firm gets key certification
- Dutch firm wins Algeria interior ministry order
- Bahrain SMEs 'on the verge of closure'
- Unrest victim's kin stranded at Bahrain airport
- Egypt food subsidy bill to total $4.3bn this year
- Entrepreneurship festival targets SMEs
- Equity firm buys into Algerian Pepsi bottler
- Mother recounts vice den ordeal in Bahrain
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet