Interbrand names new director
Dubai , July 19, 2007
Interbrand has appointed Matthew Millard-Beer as director for International Development.
In his new role, Millard-Beer will take responsibility for the firm's growth in the Middle East where he will also explore the opportunities for establishing an Interbrand operation in the region, said a senior Interbrand official.
He joins the firm from leading international communications company Fleishman-Hillard and brings extensive experience in network development and global account management.
Prior to his role as Director at Fleishman-Hillard, he held senior positions at BBDO and Porter Novelli - where he notably set up and managed their Middle East and North African network.
'The London office continues to go from strength to strength, Matthew is joining us at a time when our international work needs a leader to consolidate our position and ensure that we continue to deliver excellent, award-winning work in these key markets,' said CEO of Interbrand UK Rune Gustafson.
'I am delighted to join the world's leading brand consultancy which offers the perfect optimised blend of analytical and creative services. This is an exciting and challenging role which highlights Interbrand's clear commitment to creating and managing brand value in these dynamic markets,' said Millard-Beer.TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan
- Interface showcases new collection
- Saudi woman director wins top GFF award
- Bahrain food firms gear up for Ramadan