ECCO ties up with Worldwide Partners
Dubai, November 15, 2007
ECCO International Public Relations Ltd, which is represented in the Gulf region by Dubai-based agency Total Communications, has formed a strategic alliance with Worldwide Partners to offer clients and partner agencies stronger global PR and marketing support.
Worldwide Partners is the world’s largest network of independent agencies with 83 agency partners in 42 countries and over $3.3 billion in capitalised billings. ECCO has over 30 members in over 40 countries, said an official spokesman.
“We live in a new, collaborative world in which no one agency or network can meet all the fast-paced needs of global companies,” said President and CEO of Worldwide Partners Al Moffatt.
“As we focus on the ever-changing needs of middle-market clients, the alliance with ECCO allows us to provide these companies with a new level of highly dedicated resources throughout the world. Now, we can truly tailor the structure of a client’s business to include geography, category expertise and the full range of communication disciplines in order to build global brands with a local touch,” he added.
“The two networks are very similar in terms of experience across both established blue chips and the mid tier of challenger businesses, with growing international businesses but still developing sales and marketing infrastructures,” said chairman of London headquartered ECCO Sara Render.
Worldwide Partners, started in 1938, is the world’s largest independent network and the 10th largest marketing communications network overall with capitalised billings of $3.3 billion, 117 offices and over 4,200 employees worldwide. Network clients include Novartis Ciba Vision, Hormel, Lehman Bros., Phonak, Saudi Arabian Airlines and Grupo Santander.
ECCO is a network of independently owned and operated PR and marketing communications consultancies located in over 40 countries around the world and headquartered in London. ECCO member agencies are successful in their own right and are owner-managed by senior people with big agency/big client experience. Total Communications has been ECCO’s Arabian Gulf affiliate since January 2002.
ECCO’s clients range from fast growing businesses such as Regus, MEGA and Interface FLOR to long established global brands like Xerox, Sony, Conoco Jet Nordics and UPS Logistics Group. ECCO was ranked fourth largest European PR network in the last PR Week League Tables to cover the independent networks (PR Week European League Table 2005). – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages
- Poultry farms strike may trigger shortages in Bahrain
- Oman seals Victoria food security pact
- Saudi woman, 80, donates $133m to charity
- New Saudi clamp on energy drinks
- Outrage follows Bahrain killer bomb
- Improvised explosive device used in Bahrain attack
- 3 policemen killed in Bahrain blast
- Dammam-Al Ahsa train service starts
- Egypt wheat supplies enough to last until June
- Expat killed at Saudi workers' holding facility
- 80 global speakers for Doha summit on family
- Restaurant runs up $47,555 phone bill in 4 days
- NZ minister to visit Gulf states
- Public-private tie-ups ‘vital for agri growth’
- China firm wins solar power project in Amman
- 15,000 attend Bahrain garden show
- Omani firms shine at top food expo
- Bahrain to set up national food company
- Dozens hurt in gas leak at plant near Doha