Jeeran ties up with Talasim
Amman, December 12, 2007
Jeeran, the Arab world's leading community for User Generated Content, is making a strategic investment in Talasim.
Talasim.com is considered the largest ad-critique site in the region.
Through this partnership, Jeeran will accelerate Talasim's growth and help them realise their full potential.
Talasim originally started out as a blog on Jeeran and grew over the years to become a regional website in its own right. It is now further expanding to the next level with the recognition of being among the top most accessed websites of its type around the world, said an official spokesman.
'The successful outcomes that we expect to reap from this collaboration are primarily attributed to the wide reach of the Jeeran network which will allow us to grow in the right direction. From another angle Jeeran's technological know-how will enable us to utilise online industries to their fullest,' said brand champion and co-founder of Talasim Zeid F Koudsi.
'We are very proud of our partnership with Jeeran. Seeing companies as successful as Jeeran taking an interest in our work serves to prove once again that we are on the right track. This collaboration will allow us to unleash the full potential of our services and to make sure we are past the stages of trial and error,' said co-founder of Talasim Sabri Hakim.
In a statement, the founders of Jeeran further explained: 'This collaboration comes out of our belief that the Arab online space is lacking a leading entertainment portal built on user generated content. We believe Talasim are the most qualified to fill that gap.'
The partnership will benefit Talasim by making them able to tap into Jeeran's vast expertise as one of the region's leading online communities; it will also grant them access to the Jeeran technical team while also further benefiting from Jeeran's wide reach in the market. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages
- Poultry farms strike may trigger shortages in Bahrain