Xbox to unveil new games at Games 2008
Dubai, September 16, 2008
Microsoft Xbox 360 will reveal the latest news on upcoming block buster games to be available in the Middle East, at Games 2008 (Games Alliance Middle East Show).
With the show running from September 17 to 18, gaming fans will have the chance to get hands-on experience on 2008’s most wanted games at the Microsoft Xbox 360 stand in the Grand Hyatt Hotel, Dubai.
“This event aims to showcase all that we have to offer to the gaming world, thus providing both the trade and Xbox gaming fans a unique opportunity to get their hands on the latest in the world of gaming and even a peek into the future including upcoming titles,” said Aman Sangar, product marketing manager, Middle East Interactive Entertainment Division, Microsoft.
Microsoft Xbox 360 will have a gaming area for all visitors to enjoy, running review samples of some of the major gaming titles that are expected by industry experts to be the biggest hits of the year, including Gears of War 2, Fable 2 and Banjo-Kazooie Nuts & Bolt.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head