Tezukuri lunch comes to Dubai
Dubai, November 23, 2009
Okku, the multi- award-winning Luxury Japanese restaurant and lounge, has introduced the original ‘Tezukuri’ lunch with an extensive menu of the finest Japanese delicacies, in Dubai.
Tezukuri refers to the ancient tradition of ‘hand made’ creations and is one of the most authentic and delicate methods of culinary and artistic creation. Tezukuri skills are passed on from generation to generation to ensure that the exact methods of preparation and skill are adhered to.
Open from Sunday to Thursday between 12 and 3pm, the Tezukuri lunch boasts an array of Japanese dishes and Okku favourites that fuse both modern and traditional elements.
“Preparing and serving Japanese food is an incredibly fine art, and it is necessary to understand the intricacies of the dishes in order to deliver only the finest end product. At Okku we take pride in our work and infuse the love of the Tezukuri art by turning your base ingredients into a master-piece,” said Markus Thesleff, co-founder of Okku Restaurant & Lounge.
“We exclusively import fresh fish from the Tsukiji Market in Japan, which means that our ingredients are among the finest in the world.”
The Tezukuri lunch menu has been designed to allow diners to select from a set range of signature dishes in order to experience the award winning luxury Japanese cuisine with two, three or four courses.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Bahrain firm to set up virtual fantasy world
- Egypt gathers 2.7m tonnes of wheat
- Iran seeks to speed up nuclear activity: IAEA
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced