Zeidan Gallery plans photo exhibit
Abu Dhabi, February 7, 2010
Salwa Zeidan Gallery, a contemporary art gallery in Abu Dhabi, will host an exhibition for four talented photographers as part of its ongoing artistic events.
The exhibition will run from February 9 to March 10 and marks the launch of a series by the gallery.
The four photographers whose works will be featured include George Lewis from the UK, Raja Kanafani from Lebanon, Vincent Sannier from France and Gita Meh from Iran.
“We are very proud of this selection of artists three of whom are signed with the gallery,” said Salwa Zeidan, creator of the gallery.
“We felt that each of them has his own distinct story to tell and wanted to provide them with the space to tell it.”
“This is the beginning of a series for us that will take on many shapes, sizes, colours and cultures in the future given the vast world of photography and we hope it gets well-received by photography fans in the UAE,” added Zeidan. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Gulf Air backs UN 'MY World' survey
- South Korean group in $1.1bn Iraq jet deal
- Northrop Grumman inks Saudi training deal
- RJ, Jordan Society sign strategic deal
- 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn