Café Ceramique to open in Bahrain
Manama, February 24, 2010
Café Ceramique, a unique art cafe, will open its new outlet in Bahrain on February 27.
Café Ceramique is a casual dining restaurant that will offer the unique experience of quality dining and ceramic painting in a friendly environment.
The Grand Opening of the Bahrain outlet, located at the Al A'ali Mall, will be held on February 27 from 4 pm -8 pm and will be attended by various personalities in Bahrain from the field of arts, education, F&B, and local social clubs/organizations.
Part café, part artist studio, Café Céramique is designed as a home away from home, with comfortable seating areas, art-lined walls and a relaxed, laid-back ambience.
Café Ceramique is a stylish place where friends can meet to enjoy superb casual dining; a place to be inspired, where the artist in all of us is given free rein to paint beautiful, individual works of art, said a statement.
"Creating your own work of art at Café Céramique could not be easier! Your piece can be as ambitious or as restrained as you desire. Once you’ve decided to start on your project, simply choose the piece you wish to paint from the hundreds of stunning bisque designs, which are displayed all over the Café," said the statement. - TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam
- RAK Ceramics deploys top SAP software
- GCAA warns on helium balloon dangers
- Top pizza chain plans big UAE investment
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to clinch key deal