Masafi, National Bonds partner for new promotion
Dubai, April 19, 2010
Masafi, one of the region’s leading FMCG brands, has announced the launch of a unique promotion in partnership with National Bonds Corporation, a Shari’a compliant national savings scheme of the UAE.
The promotion offers customers a chance to win a total of 100,000 National Bonds Saving Certificates in prizes.
The ‘Masafi Rewards for Life’ promotion on Masafi 1.5 litre water bottles with special label runs from April 15 to June 15, across the UAE.
As part of the promotion, customers buying 1.5 litre Masafi water bottles have a chance to win the number of National Bonds certificates mentioned in a lucky Palm Leaf sticker label on each bottle. The 100,000 National Bonds Saving Certificates worth Dh1 million will be given away as prizes in five different denominations of 10, 50, 100, 500 and 1,000.
“The ‘Masafi Rewards for Life’ promotion with National Bonds is aimed at reinforcing our strong bond with our consumers and rewarding them for their loyalty by handing over National Bonds Savings Certificates,” said Makram Haidar, brand manager at Masafi.
“We are working closely with leading UAE brands such as Masafi to reinforce our vision to make National Bonds ‘Everyone’s favourite place to save and invest’ and creating outstanding value and a rewarding experience to our customers and partners,” added Mohamed Qasim Al Ali, CEO of National Bonds Corporation.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head