Etisalat offers new Fifa package
Abu Dhabi, June 12, 2010
Etisalat, the leading telecom services provider in the UAE, has launched a new package for watching the ongoing 2010 Fifa World Cup in South Africa.
Customers can subscribe to this new package offering three Al Jazeera Sport channels namely, Sport 9+, 10+ and the World Cup channel, and get access to all the Fifa World Cup matches for Dh295 ($80), it said in a statement.
This package, aligned with the price revisions made by Al Jazeera Sports, the official broadcasting channel for 2010 Fifa World Cup, is available for any Etisalat’s eLife triple play customer (including 1 Mbps and 8 Mbps) and all E-Vision customers, it added.
All Etisalat and E-Vision customers have the additional option of subscribing to the full 2010 Fifa World Cup package for Dh370 only, gaining access to 13 channels including the World Cup channel.
eLife customers subscribing to the triple play Premier package (16MB) and Max package (30MB) can watch the 2010 Fifa World Cup on Al Jazeera sport channels, for free, according to the statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- BAE Systems falls after UAE halts fighter talks
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show