Mawal opens restaurant in Beirut
Beirut, June 23, 2010
Mawal, the Lebanese restaurant chain which has three outlets in the UAE, recently opened its fourth outlet – and the first in Lebanon – at Habtoor Grand Hotel Beirut.
The opening was attended by the Minister of Tourism Fady Abboud alongside showbiz celebrities and members of the press.
Mawal Beirut, located in Sin el Fil at the Habtoor Grand Hotel, conjures up all the magic of Arabian Nights with the belly dancing show and oriental top hits music, while serving authentic Lebanese food for lunch and dinner, a statement said.
“Mawal is a restaurant like no other,” said Samir Melki, Mawal owner and managing partner.
“Perhaps its most selling attribute is the real Lebanese ambiance reflecting the authentic food and service. We tried to build the real Lebanese restaurant where authentic food can be enjoyed among good company in traditional surroundings” he added.
Mawal was first established in Abu Dhabi in 1992 followed by two other branches in Dubai in 1997 and 2005. Within 18 years of experience, the restaurant earned 14 awards reflecting its supremacy as a high end Lebanese restaurant in the UAE, the statement added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Panasonic donates solar lights to kenya village
- UAE designer hosts fashion show in Bahrain
- Emirates inks PSG shirt sponsorship deal
- UAE’s coffee champ eyes World Barista trophy
- Sanjeev Kapoor captivates Treat visitors
- Sudan firm to export animal feed to Gulf
- Arrest of Saudi with pressure cooker 'overzealous'
- Stability ‘returning to Bahrain streets’
- UAE’s coffee & tea usage up 85pc in 3 years
- Alwaleed Foundation supports art course