Internal security focus at Qatar expo
Doha, September 29, 2010
Products and services for internal security will be showcased at the upcoming Milipol Qatar, a specialised exhibition targeted to the needs of the Middle East market.
The show will mark its eighth edition from October 25 to 27 in Doha.
Organised in partnership with the Ministry of Interior of the State of Qatar, the exhibition provides a showcase for products and services for police forces, coastal and border security, customs, special forces, civil defence, prison services, critical infrastructure security, protection of sensitive sites and industrial security.
The products and services covered include electronics (IT and communications), mobility (vehicles, boats, drones), arms and ammunition, optics/optronics, fabrics and clothing, forensic science equipment, building and perimeter security, civil defence equipment, bomb and mine disposal equipment, consultancy and training services.
With companies continuing to reserve their booths, there are currently almost 200 exhibitors from 33 countries promoting a wide selection of innovative products and technologies for the internal state security sector, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam