Qatar 2022 Bid partners with top branding agency
London, October 7, 2010
The Qatar 2022 Bid Committee has announced the sponsorship and support of leading international branding agency Lambie-Nairn at a signing ceremony held in London.
Lambie-Nairn is now the official supplier and official brand agency of the Qatar 2022 Bid. Lambie-Nairn has been working with the Qatar 2022 Bid since November 2009.
“Lambie-Nairn is a world-class branding and design company, and we are delighted to have them on board,” stated Qatar 2022 Bid communications director Nasser Al Khater.
“This shows that our bid continues to attract global support and attention, and we hope to keep the momentum going, with the help of our sponsors, all the way through December 2.”
“Working with the bid team and their ambitious plans for 2022 continues to be an exciting journey, and builds upon our experience in the Sport industry, and specifically football-obsessed Qatar. We take great pride in our status as an official supplier and firmly believe Qatar deserves to have its football dream realised,” added Lambie-Nairn CEO Christian Schroeder.
FIFA will award the 2018 and 2022 World Cups on December 2, 2010 in Zurich.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm
- Bahrain celebrates Women’s Day