Focus on Cairo wastewater project
Cairo, October 20, 2010
The New Cairo wastewater project will be discussed at the Wastewater Egypt 2010 event, which will be held next month.
The event, organized by IQPC, will be held at Radisson Blu hotel, Cairo, from November 1 to 3.
The project manager for the Public Private Partnerships (PPP) Central Unit’s wastewater sector, Bassel Shoirah, would lead the discussion. He will be joined by the sector officer for the Utilities Sector of the PPP Central Unit, Mohamed Tarek, to discuss the challenges and successes of the government in wastewater and other infrastructure projects, which subscribe to PPP in Egypt.
The project manager for the USAID Water Policy and Regulatory Reform Project, David Osgood, will give a general overview of the PPP projects. He will offer a consultant's perspective on agreeing to PPP in Egypt and the exciting prospects for the economic strategy in the future.
Egypt’s PPP Central Unit, the Holding Company for Water and Wastewater and local and international wastewater experts and professionals, will attend the summit. - TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam
- RAK Ceramics deploys top SAP software
- GCAA warns on helium balloon dangers
- Top pizza chain plans big UAE investment
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to clinch key deal