SCCI extends “Furniture Weeks” campaign
Sharjah, December 13, 2010
The Sharjah Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SCCI) has extended its ongoing “Furniture Weeks” campaign until December 15.
The initiative has attracted numerous shoppers across the Emirate and has enjoyed the broad participation of local galleries, authorised distributors, shops, and specialised stores dealing in furniture and furniture-related accessories.
The promotional campaign aligns with SCCI’s commitment to reinforcing the local private sector and boosting Sharjah’s stature within the regional furniture industry.
“This campaign is in line with our focus on supporting the furniture sector and promoting it extensively, catalysing marketing activity, and increasing the emirate’s furniture sales,” said Khalid Bin Butti Bin Obeid, SCCI’s assistant director general for Membership and Branch Affairs.
“The huge number of participants we received during the registration process previously conducted by our team reflects the eagerness of industry representatives to contribute to the success of this campaign which SCCI is using as a means to directly take the furniture sector to the next level. We have been noticing this sector’s need for such promotional campaigns due to various reasons,” added Hamad Al Mahmood, Sharjah Weeks project manager.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Gulf Air backs UN 'MY World' survey
- South Korean group in $1.1bn Iraq jet deal
- Northrop Grumman inks Saudi training deal
- RJ, Jordan Society sign strategic deal
- 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn