SCCI extends “Furniture Weeks” campaign
Sharjah, December 13, 2010
The Sharjah Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SCCI) has extended its ongoing “Furniture Weeks” campaign until December 15.
The initiative has attracted numerous shoppers across the Emirate and has enjoyed the broad participation of local galleries, authorised distributors, shops, and specialised stores dealing in furniture and furniture-related accessories.
The promotional campaign aligns with SCCI’s commitment to reinforcing the local private sector and boosting Sharjah’s stature within the regional furniture industry.
“This campaign is in line with our focus on supporting the furniture sector and promoting it extensively, catalysing marketing activity, and increasing the emirate’s furniture sales,” said Khalid Bin Butti Bin Obeid, SCCI’s assistant director general for Membership and Branch Affairs.
“The huge number of participants we received during the registration process previously conducted by our team reflects the eagerness of industry representatives to contribute to the success of this campaign which SCCI is using as a means to directly take the furniture sector to the next level. We have been noticing this sector’s need for such promotional campaigns due to various reasons,” added Hamad Al Mahmood, Sharjah Weeks project manager.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Saudi firm delays Sudan deal over dollar curbs
- Saudi dairy approves $26m dividends
- Sudan to sell stakes in four sugar plants
- Abu Dhabi chosen for incentive by Openwork
- Talabat online deliveries hit record 3m
- Bahrain’s food usage rate to top CAGR of 2pc
- Jotun launches coatings for home products
- Home security sales surging in Bahrain
- Gulf naval drill highlights mine risk to shipping
- Panasonic donates solar lights to kenya village