MDPL names Saudi cheese distributor
Cairo, April 19, 2011
Egyptian Mashreq Des Produits Laitiers (MDPL), a subsidiary of the French Group Soparind Bongrain, which is a global leader in dairy products, has appointed Abbar Foods as its Saudi distributor of Milkana cheese.
“Abbar Foods' well established experience in food distribution going back 50 years in Saudi Arabia, along with the outstanding quality of MDPL cheese products, especially Milkana, gives us the advantage to better serve the Saudi consumer market,” said Medhat Azer, general manager of MDPL.
MDPL has its own factory in Burg el Arab in Alexandria where products are directly exported to different countries including GCC, Iraq, Jordan, Syria, Libya, Yemen and Sri Lanka.
“We are proud to introduce to Saudi consumer one of the best international brands in dairy products, that is Milkana cheese – the fine outcome of traditional and unique French technology and expertise in dairy products,” added Abdulkarim Abdulrahman Abbar, business development manager of Abbar Foods.
He added that Milkana, with its fine components and quality, offers consumers of all family members a healthy cheese with unrivaled quality that is tasty and rich in nutrients. He also said that Abbar Foods, with its vast network of branches all over the Kingdom from Jeddah to Dammam and from Hael to Jazzan, is perfectly capable of helping Milkana establish itself in Saudi market soon.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam
- RAK Ceramics deploys top SAP software
- GCAA warns on helium balloon dangers
- Top pizza chain plans big UAE investment
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to clinch key deal
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals