Masafi hands over advertising to two agencies
Dubai, December 12, 2011
Masafi, one of the leading FMCG brands in the Gulf and Middle East, has handed over its advertising business to two agencies across different brand verticals.
While the Masafi water (Bottled Water, Flavored Water, 4-Gallon) advertising portfolio has been given to TBWA/Raad, a leading advertising group; the advertising business for other Masafi brands like tissues, juices, rice and gourmet (chips) have been handed over to Dubai-based Madison Advertising, a statement from the company said.
The company had called for advertising pitches earlier this year for the entire gamut of its product portfolio to strengthen its key message in line with its innovative growth and diversification across the region.
The appointment of TBWA/Raad and Madison Advertising for specific advertising businesses is aimed at setting new creative direction for Masafi’s water and other brands, reinforcing its commitment to become a complete FMCG company, the statement said.
Reginald Randall, CEO of Masafi, said: “The advertising pitches, which involved six agencies, has re-affirmed that the level of creativity in this region is world class. The creative ideas that came through during the pitches were indeed phenomenal and in line with our future marketing roadmap.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- BAE Systems falls after UAE halts fighter talks
- GCC to set up 100,000-strong security force
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires