Masafi hands over advertising to two agencies
Dubai, December 12, 2011
Masafi, one of the leading FMCG brands in the Gulf and Middle East, has handed over its advertising business to two agencies across different brand verticals.
While the Masafi water (Bottled Water, Flavored Water, 4-Gallon) advertising portfolio has been given to TBWA/Raad, a leading advertising group; the advertising business for other Masafi brands like tissues, juices, rice and gourmet (chips) have been handed over to Dubai-based Madison Advertising, a statement from the company said.
The company had called for advertising pitches earlier this year for the entire gamut of its product portfolio to strengthen its key message in line with its innovative growth and diversification across the region.
The appointment of TBWA/Raad and Madison Advertising for specific advertising businesses is aimed at setting new creative direction for Masafi’s water and other brands, reinforcing its commitment to become a complete FMCG company, the statement said.
Reginald Randall, CEO of Masafi, said: “The advertising pitches, which involved six agencies, has re-affirmed that the level of creativity in this region is world class. The creative ideas that came through during the pitches were indeed phenomenal and in line with our future marketing roadmap.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Panasonic donates solar lights to kenya village
- UAE designer hosts fashion show in Bahrain
- Emirates inks PSG shirt sponsorship deal
- UAE’s coffee champ eyes World Barista trophy
- Sanjeev Kapoor captivates Treat visitors
- Sudan firm to export animal feed to Gulf
- Arrest of Saudi with pressure cooker 'overzealous'
- Stability ‘returning to Bahrain streets’
- UAE’s coffee & tea usage up 85pc in 3 years
- Alwaleed Foundation supports art course