Top firms sign up for Digital Media Forum
Dubai, January 24, 2012
Several leading industry players have signed up as key sponsors for the inaugural 'Digital Media Forum,' which opens in Dubai tomorrow.
The Digital Media Forum - Dubai 2012, which runs until January 26 at the Habtoor Grand Hotel, is a platform to discuss the rapidly growing digital arena, said the event organisers Spoton Media Services and Events.
The topics of discussion range from Social Network Marketing to Top Digital Media Trends, led and moderated by international and regional industry experts.
According to Spoton, the forum has drawn interest from CEOs, executives and students, all active contestants in the region’s digital growth.
The prestigious sponsors share their reasons for lending support to the forum and reflect upon the importance of the event in encouraging the sharing of knowledge within the digital community.
Kristina Koubar, head of Corporate Communications at Al Aan said: “Our participation comes out of a strong belief in the importance of digital and social media. It is the place where we are able to interact with our dynamic audience that ultimately contributes to developing our content not just on TV, but also online and mobile content.”
'Digital media is a powerful, instant and credible method for understanding our audience and responding accordingly,' Hossein Jalali, the head of Online at Al Aan TV remarked.
'We have used innovative methods in our TV program formats and web shows based on audience feedback through our social networks, which has dramatically increased our viewer base globally,' he added.
Ali Sinaei, the head of Online Advertising at leading job site Bayt.com, said: 'As a pioneering player in the digital era, we are proud to be the strategic career partners of the Digital Media Forum 2012.'
'At Bayt.com we strongly believe in facilitating best practice sharing through our various online platforms and activities. We are firmly committed to facilitating the most efficient and targeted online recruitment networking activities in the region,' he noted.
Sharad Agarwal, CEO of Cyber Gear – the award-winning website design and hosting company, offering a comprehensive range of internet related and Business Process Outsourcing Services – commented, 'We are delighted to partner with Spoton Media Services and Events to promote the Digital Media Forum. We are sure this event will add substantial digital intelligence to all participants.'
David Baker, the managing director of Cicero and Bernay – exclusive Public Relations partner for the forum said, 'Digital Media today is vital to businesses in the Middle East, and as such, in order to enhance the flow and exchange of information in the region, this annual forum will become a prerequisite for digital success.'
'We are proud to be the Public Relations sponsors of the Digital Media Forum, and are utilising the very channels we hope to promote, to attract a following that will benefit from its messages.”
Najla Semaan Mazboudi, managing director of Spoton Media Services and Events said this year's Digital Media Forum is set to be the catalyst for shaping the future of the region’s digital evolution.
'The positive support, which we have already received in the lead-up to the event, suggests that this is the perfect opportunity to connect with global and local experts, while engaging and connecting with a wider audience,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Dubai private security firm gets key certification
- Dutch firm wins Algeria interior ministry order
- Bahrain SMEs 'on the verge of closure'
- Unrest victim's kin stranded at Bahrain airport
- Egypt food subsidy bill to total $4.3bn this year
- Entrepreneurship festival targets SMEs
- Equity firm buys into Algerian Pepsi bottler
- Mother recounts vice den ordeal in Bahrain
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet