CND unveils new 'Valentine' shades
Dubai, January 26, 2012
CND Shellac, a big name in the nail, hand and foot beauty products sector, has unveiled two new shades of red nail polish for the Valentine season.
CND (Creative Nail Design) said the new colours - Wildfire is a perfect shade to match any outfit; and Decadence, which is a darker shade, is for the sophisticated lady with a subtle edge to her personality.
The Shellac service has a long-lasting effect for two to three weeks with high gloss shine, said a statement from the company.
The manicure which consists of a UV base coat, two coats of colour, and a UV top coat, does not require surface filling during application or removal.
The CND Shellac nail varnish is priced at Dh104 ($28.32). - TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam
- RAK Ceramics deploys top SAP software
- GCAA warns on helium balloon dangers