Top music event in Bahrain cancelled
Manama, February 14, 2012
One of Bahrain's major music competitions for youngsters which was due to start today (February 14) has been cancelled due to parents' concern about sending their children to compete in the kingdom, said a source.
The Young Musician of the Gulf competition was postponed to March 20 to 22, but sources confirmed that it has been cancelled.
The event attracts young talented musicians from around the region who compete against each other in a series of rounds. It was due to be held at St Christopher School. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- BAE Systems falls after UAE halts fighter talks
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show