Bollywood star visits Dubai mall
Dubai, February 19, 2012
Fans headed to BurJuman in the hundreds yesterday (February 18) for a chance to meet and take a photograph with Bollywood star, Saif Ali Khan.
The Nawab of Pataudi was in UAE for a series of events organised by Dream Advertising to promote his latest film Agent Vinod, the highly anticipated spy thriller in which he stars opposite his real-life Bollywood belle Kareena Kapoor.
The film is set for release on March 23, said a statement.
Visitors who visited the mall watched a series of lively and colourful dance performances from the latest chart-topping hits, the statement said.
RJs from the Asian radio channel City 101.6 kept the crowd entertained with competitions all through the evening, with several lucky fans winning a chance to join Khan onstage to chat and pose for pictures, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Top pizza chain plans big UAE investment
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to clinch key deal
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse