Xerox technology wins print awards
Dubai, March 5, 2012
Customers of Xerox, the leading document management company, recently won awards under the Digital print category at the Dubai International Print Awards 2012.
Xerox Emirates customers such as Digital Office, Print Outs, IMC, Modern Printing Press and Zabeel Printing Press all won various awards with the use of Xerox technology.
The awards recognize companies that are industry experts in their respective fields with the most innovative technologies.
“Our awards reflect the capability and dedication of the Digital Office team and the strength of our partnership with Xerox Emirates. Through Xerox’s market-leading business development support we’ve developed new products and applications that our customers love,” said Faisal Iqbal, general manager for Digital Office. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan
- Interface showcases new collection
- Saudi woman director wins top GFF award
- Bahrain food firms gear up for Ramadan