Masafi unveils revamped website
Dubai, September 12, 2012
Masafi, a leading producer of pure natural mineral water, has announced the launch of its revamped website, which offers a more engaging interface for users with new sections encompassing the latest social media tools.
Created by TBWA / RAAD, the interactive masafi.com not only offers a streamlined navigation and cutting-edge design but also provides an all-new content mix with clear and concise information, new sections, attractive image library as well as interactive platforms, a statement said.
The design, structure and functionality of the website have been optimized for enhanced user-friendliness, and have been broadly classified into two sections – Corporate and Consumer, providing an overview of both company and brand information and details.
Makram Haidar, category marketing manager at Masafi, said: “When we decided to revamp our corporate website, our ultimate goal was to create a site that is user-friendly and scaled-up in line with our aggressive growth strategy.”
“Our new website is designed not only to serve as a one-stop information resource about Masafi and its brands but also extend streamlined touch points with social media tools. By creating a presence on Facebook and Twitter, we are able to reach out a wider audience as well as allow current customers to keep up with our latest news and offers.”
He added: “We believe in a 360-degree approach with our consumers, keeping them in mind in every business decision we make. Our outreach on the Facebook page and Twitter handles are an opportunity to engage our consumers effectively. We see social media playing a big role in our growth strategy and this engagement on our website is aimed at turning our consumers into advocates for Masafi.”
Among the new sections added on the website are the Media Centre section, which provides an up-to-date news, events and offers about Masafi. There is a new Archive segment, which has in store Masafi information dating back to 2000. Other updated sections include the Careers as also an FAQ segment.
An feature of the revamped website is the inclusion of the Better World section, which highlights Masafi’s recycling initiatives and its Corporate Social Responsibility programmes. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Equity firm buys into Algerian Pepsi bottler
- Mother recounts vice den ordeal in Bahrain
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station