ADFCA moves into new premises
Abu Dhabi, June 12, 2013
Abu Dhabi Food Control Authority (ADFCA) will be shifting to its new premises in Mohamed Bin Zayed City opposite Mazyad Mall on Sunday (June16).
Adel Khalfan Al Zaabi, the executive director of Animal Wealth at ADFCA and the head of the committee for the new premises, said: "The shift to the new premises will take us to wider horizons and a more integrated work environment, enabling us to provide better services to the public."
"The new premises is marked by better social services that will benefit the staff, such as nurseries for children, gymnasium, food court, car park, banking services and travel and tourism services, in addition to the fact that it is located between two shopping malls, Mazyad Mall and Capital Mall," said Al Zaabi.
"The staff and visitors stand to gain immensely in terms of services and facilities," Al Zaabi added.-TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Abu Dhabi Food Control Authority |
More Miscellaneous Stories
- 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success