Miss Lebanon receives all-new Lincoln Ford
Beirut, November 25, 2008
Miss Lebanon Rosa Rita Tawil has received an all-new Lincoln MKS Ford.
The car was presented to Tawil by Middle East's national sales Manager for Levant and Saudi Arabia Jihad Baroudi during the prize handover ceremony held recently at the Auto Levant, the Ford, Lincoln and Mercury dealer in Lebanon.
Powered by the new 3.7-liter V-6 engine, the new Lincoln MKS full-size sedan offers the largest selection of comfort and convenience technology features of any other luxury sedan in its class, including: Adaptive Cruise Control, next-generation SecuriCode™ Keyless Entry, Adaptive HID headlamps with Auto High Beam, Rain-Sensing Wipers, Forward Sensing, and Easy Fuel™ capless refueling.
The Lincoln MKS features also SYNC, Lincoln's new fully integrated, voice-activated in-car communications and entertainment system for mobile phones and digital music players.
"We are happy to hand the all-new Lincoln MKS to Miss Lebanon," said Baroudi. "With all its great features, Ms. Tawil will surely enjoy driving the Lincoln MKS as she goes about her duties as Ms. Lebanon." – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Tyre safety awareness campaign held
- Nissan tops 2013 green brand list
- Qatar Holding sells 10pc stake in Porsche
- Harley-Davidson rolls out 'Breakout'
- Abu Dhabi revs up for major British GP sell
- McLaren, Xbox offer 'ride of a lifetime'
- Arabian Auto offers custom Nissan plan
- Mazda opens new showroom in Doha
- Land Cruiser sales up 15pc in GCC
- UAE new car sales set to top pre-crisis peak