Miss Lebanon receives all-new Lincoln Ford
Beirut, November 25, 2008
Miss Lebanon Rosa Rita Tawil has received an all-new Lincoln MKS Ford.
The car was presented to Tawil by Middle East's national sales Manager for Levant and Saudi Arabia Jihad Baroudi during the prize handover ceremony held recently at the Auto Levant, the Ford, Lincoln and Mercury dealer in Lebanon.
Powered by the new 3.7-liter V-6 engine, the new Lincoln MKS full-size sedan offers the largest selection of comfort and convenience technology features of any other luxury sedan in its class, including: Adaptive Cruise Control, next-generation SecuriCode™ Keyless Entry, Adaptive HID headlamps with Auto High Beam, Rain-Sensing Wipers, Forward Sensing, and Easy Fuel™ capless refueling.
The Lincoln MKS features also SYNC, Lincoln's new fully integrated, voice-activated in-car communications and entertainment system for mobile phones and digital music players.
"We are happy to hand the all-new Lincoln MKS to Miss Lebanon," said Baroudi. "With all its great features, Ms. Tawil will surely enjoy driving the Lincoln MKS as she goes about her duties as Ms. Lebanon." – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- F1 clinches Mideast TV rights deal
- Daimler gets Aston Martin stake in engine supply deal
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success