Hyundai launches discount season
Dubai, January 6, 2009
Hyundai, represented by Juma Al Majid in the UAE, has launched the Hyundai Discount Season.
This is the first of what is set to become an annual discount season bringing special discounts and valuable offers to Hyundai customers for a limited period, said a company official.
Over this period, Hyundai is offering special promotions and attractive discounts on all Hyundai models, as well as a special bank promotion with zero down payment, 45 days deferred payment and six years financing tenure.
”Hyundai Discount Season - HDS is a way of showing Hyundai customers that we aim to be different and special. This is especially true in these difficult market conditions where we aim to help and reward our customers by giving them additional added value with a return on investment assurance,” president of Juma Al Majid Est Isam Abu Nabah.
There will be “scratch and win” prizes with every purchase, where customers can win a variety of valuable instant gifts ranging from Samsung LCDs and digital cameras to laptop computers, airline tickets, hotel vouchers, and much more. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain