Alissa opens 2 Yellow Hat showrooms in Saudi
Riyadh, December 21, 2009
Abdullatif Alissa Group, a leading automotive group, has opened in Riyadh the first two showrooms for Yellow Hat, a Japanese company specializing in auto accessories and services.
Alissa Group obtained the exclusive dealership in Saudi Arabia for the well known Japanese brand, which will offer wide range of high quality car accessories and fast services.
Essam Almojalad, CEO of Abdullatif Alissa Group – automotive section, said Yellow Hat’s presence in Saudi would provide a new and distinguished level of service car accessories and other high quality products and services.
Yellow Hat was founded in 1961, and has more than 500 branches in Japan, Taiwan, China and the UAE, and provides more than 20 thousand products of external and internal accessories for cars, SUVs and motorcycles, audio and video systems, tires and wheels and fast services.
"We offer, through Yellow Hat, a new concept of car accessories and fast services, in a large number of showrooms which provide comprehensive services including selling and installation of accessories, audio and video systems by specialists who have received extensive training by experts from the Japanese company," said Almojalad. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Volkswagen’s new Golf GTI launched in ME
- Nissan ME posts 26pc sales growth in FY2012
- Oman 'must adopt smart road technologies'
- BMW launches the new Z4 in Mideast
- Mannai opens Chevrolet centre in Istanbul
- Aston Martin marks centenary in style
- Dubai Autodrome appoints new GM
- Najd Rent-a-Car buys 50 new luxury cars
- New Mercedes-Benz E-Class launched in Kuwait
- Dubai RTA services to go online in June