Western Motors reports 10pc rise in Jeep sales
Abu Dhabi, March 15, 2010
Western Motors, Jeep general distributors in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain and member of Al Fahim Group, witnessed a 10 per cent increase in Jeep sales in the first two months of 2010, compared to last year.
The company also announced the delivery of a fleet of Jeep Cherokee vehicles to National Marine Dredging Company (NMDC) of Abu Dhabi.
“With the quality a Jeep promises coupled with Western Motors’ unequivocal after-sales service, which included a significant cost-saving scheme, NMDC is receiving an excellent value for money,” said Kamal Rafih, general manager of Western Motors.
NMDC employees use Jeep vehicles on-road and off-road to go to their work sites for their functionality, reliability and 4WD capabilities.
“Other popular models this year, apart from the Cherokee, were the SRT8 and, naturally, the Wranglers,” stated Kamal.
“As the quickest most powerful Jeep vehicle ever, the SRT8 caters to enthusiasts who are race-inspired with the SUV’s hyper-strong engine, performance brakes, precise steering, high performance exhaust system, track-tuned suspension and bolstered seats.”
Later in the year the dealership will be launching the long-awaited Grand Cherokee in the Abu Dhabi and Al Ain market.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain
- Bahrain motor show opens today
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise