Arabian Auto launches Infiniti convertible
Dubai, March 15, 2010
Arabian Automobiles, the exclusive dealer of Nissan, Infiniti, and Renault in Dubai and the Northern Emirates, has launched the all-new Infiniti G37 convertible in its showrooms across the UAE.
The G37 is the ninth model for the Middle East market from Infiniti, the luxury automotive brand from Japan, which was unveiled revealed at an event at The Palladium, Dubai Media City.
The Infiniti G 37 convertible will available from Arabian Automobiles in two specification grades - base grade AT priced at Dh229,000 ($62,360) and top grade AT with special red interior and redwood trims priced at Dh236,000, a statement said.
The all-new Infiniti G37 convertible has been designed as a combination of seductive style and thrilling performance, with a three-piece folding hard-top which can be kept up or down, and a standard 3.7-litre VQ-series V6 with VVEL (for variable valve event and lift) rated at 328 horsepower.
The engine is backed by a standard electronically controlled 7-speed automatic transmission with magnesium paddle shifters and downshift rev-matching technology.
“Following the success of the Infiniti G37 sedan and coupe models in the UAE market, we are happy to introduce this stylish new addition, the Infiniti G37 convertible in our showrooms,” said Michel Ayat, CEO of Arabian Automobiles.
“Customers in the UAE enjoy stylish vehicles combined with the latest technologies, and the G37 convertible is a model that we are sure will live up to these expectations,” he added.
The G37 convertible will be offered in eight exterior colors with a choice of black or beige leather seating complimented by polished wood trim accents, the statement added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- 303 deaths linked to recalled GM cars: Watchdog
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm