Sharjah Chamber launches 'Auto Parts Week'
Dubai, June 8, 2010
The Sharjah Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SCCI) has launched 'Auto Parts Week', to enhance and improve Sharjah’s auto spare parts industry.
The event, which is the second installment of the chamber’s 'Shopping Weeks' initiative, will run from June 1 to 21, and showcase products and services of several SCCI associate members from the auto parts and accessories trade and distribution sector.
The promotional campaign will also feature a series of workshops, lectures and presentations aimed at promoting road safety and the use of genuine auto parts and will culminate with the raffling off of a brand new Toyota luxury vehicle.
The campaign is currently being participated in by main auto service centres, spare parts and accessories retail outlets and tyre shops in Sharjah’s industrial area and nearby cities like Al Dhaid, Khor Fakkan, Kalba and Dibba Al Hosn. Main activities of the event will be held on the First Industrial Street, also known as BMW Road.
“Our 'Shopping Weeks' initiative also reflects our efforts to promote the adoption of more benchmark trade practices and international standards that can help in the emirate’s development as an ideal investment destination and allows us to move one step closer towards achieving total sustainable development,” stated Hussein Mohammed Al Mahmoudi, director general, SCCI.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Aston Martin rolls out new Vanquish Volante
- Abu Dhabi group buys key stake in British F1 team
- Tyre safety awareness campaign held
- Nissan tops 2013 green brand list
- Qatar Holding sells 10pc stake in Porsche
- Harley-Davidson rolls out 'Breakout'
- Abu Dhabi revs up for major British GP sell
- McLaren, Xbox offer 'ride of a lifetime'
- Arabian Auto offers custom Nissan plan
- Mazda opens new showroom in Doha