Jaguar showcases new XKR Coupe
Dubai, December 12, 2010
Jaguar Land Rover recently launched the special edition XKR Coupe at the Abu Dhabi International Motorshow.
The XKR Coupe showcases two new optional performance and styling packs – Speed Pack and Black Pack – introduced to the XK range at 2011 Model Year and is available for purchase in the region, said a company statement.
Robin Colgan, managing director of Jaguar Land Rover Mena, said this latest dramatic evolution the iconic XK delivers an increased maximum speed – up to 280km/h from 250km/h – and bold exterior styling changes that create ultimate supercharged Jaguar.
“This Special Edition XKR expresses Jaguar’s mission of creating cars that offer an exhilarating drive without compromising on beauty and elegance. We’re excited to share this with guests of the Abu Dhabi International Motorshow,” he added.
Edition XKR, Jaguar also displayed its stunning 2011 line up which includes the award winning XF and the all-new XJ which has generated outstanding reviews and caused waves in showrooms around the Mena region.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- F1 clinches Mideast TV rights deal
- Daimler gets Aston Martin stake in engine supply deal
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success