Tailored Mercedes-Benz launched in Oman
Muscat, December 11, 2011
Zawawi Trading Company (ZTC), the authorised distributor for Mercedes-Benz in Oman, has launched a new version of the Mercedes-Benz E 300 Business Edition, combining the most popular options chosen by customers in Oman.
The new E 300 Business Edition from ZTC will appeal to drivers in the Sultanate that desire a Mercedes-Benz E-Class with high specifications, whilst retaining a more conservative appearance than that offered by the styling of the AMG Sports package version of the luxurious saloon, a statement said.
With a price tag RO1500 ($3,900) less than the standard Mercedes-Benz E 300 Avantgarde, the E 300 Business Edition also comes with the Avantgarde package, whilst offering additional Business Edition options that include - full leather interior; Artico dashboard trim; Command navigation system; rear camera; panoramic glass sliding sunroof; and 17-inch light-alloy five-double-spoke wheels.
“For many of our customers, the E-Class Saloon is the definitive Mercedes-Benz. It is because of this that we chose the exquisite executive vehicle to further Zawawi’s enhanced premium customer experience, and raise the bar for us as the leading premium car brand in the Sultanate,” said Craig Hardie, CEO – Automotive, Zawawi Trading Company.
“Like the E-Class, ZTC aims to ascend from high flier, to success story too,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain
- Bahrain motor show opens today
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO