Mercedes-Benz favourite auto brand in Oman
Muscat, January 15, 2012
Top level management Oman have voted Mercedes-Benz as their favourite automotive brand, in a survey conducted by a leading local business magazine to identify the best brands in Oman for 2011.
Results were tabulated by the International Marketing and Research Consultancy (IMRC) from the responses of 100 company chairmen, CEOs, and general managers, asked to spontaneously recall an automobile brand.
With ten points given for each brand named, the luxury German automotive manufacturer – represented by Zawawi Trading Company (ZTC) in Oman - topped a list of ten others to take the honours.
ZTC launched a raft of new cars and initiatives from Mercedes-Benz in 2011.
ZTC also made numerous new management appointments to improve its customer experience, and announced a strategy to establish Zawawi Mercedes-Benz as the leading luxury automotive company in Oman within five years.
“The results of the survey affirm the affinity our customers have for Mercedes-Benz in the Sultanate, and clearly proves that we are already achieving our ambitions to become the leading luxury automotive brand in Oman,” said Craig Hardie, CEO – Automotive, Zawawi Trading Company.
“The persistent efforts we made to set new benchmarks in 2011 were a great success, and will continue with the new plans and initiatives in store for 2012.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran
- Bosch plans 110 car service centres in GCC